- This event has passed.
Startup Course: Match – COMMIT YOUR FIRST CUSTOMER
September 18, 2022 @ 12:00 am
An event every 3 weeks that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, repeating until October 12, 2022
One event on October 12, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on October 19, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on October 26, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on November 2, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on November 9, 2022 at 12:00 am
MATCH – COMMIT YOUR FIRST CUSTOMER
PART OF THE STARTUP READINESS PROGRAM
Do you have a potentially repeatable, scalable startup(idea) and do you have proof of a problem solution fit? Would you like to commit your first customer to your solution? Then this ‘MATCH’ module of the Startup Readiness Program is right for you!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
During 5 sessions spread over 10 weeks, you will learn to conduct customer conversations to achieve customer commitment. The program is a fast-paced mix of theory, practical assignments and individual coaching. The program is provided by experts in the Brabant startup ecosystem.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- You are going to find your first committed customer who embraces your first product or service and is willing to pay the commercial price for it;
- Access to a vast startup ecosystem and a network of like-minded entrepreneurs;
- Free program valued at €7.500.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• Your startup (idea) meets the selection criteria of a potentially scalable and repeatable revenue model;
• Presence and commitment throughout the program;
• Active contribution during the sessions.
- WEDNESDAY, 12 OCTOBER | 2 PM – 5 PM
MINIMUM VIABLE PRODUCT
You will present your MVP and how you validated your problem solution fit to the other participants.
- WEDNESDAY, 19 OCTOBER | 2 PM – 7 PM
What is your price strategy for your product. You will learn how to define and validate your commercial price point.
- WEDNESDAY, 26 OCTOBER | 2 PM – 5 PM
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Define the total cost of ownership with your earlyvangelist. Determine the return of investment for your customer.
- WEDNESDAY, 2 NOVEMBER | 2 PM – 5 PM
Define the sales and distribution channels to deliver your solution to your earlyvangelist.
- WEDNESDAY, 9 NOVEMBER | 2 PM – 5 PM
CUSTOMER COMMITMENT ROADMAP
What are the next steps toward committing more than one customer to your scalable solution.