- This event has passed.
CO-FOUND A DEEP-TECH VENTURE THIS FALL
August 22, 2022 @ 8:00 am - August 26, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Monday, repeating indefinitely
We’re preparing for the start of the next cohort of our deep-tech venture building program in October, and we’re searching now for co-founders (CEOs, CTOs and CBOs) to join teams.
We give co-founders a unique opportunity to build startups from the ground up, starting with advanced technologies from world-renowned institutions and tech companies.
We already have three technologies up for grabs, plus we are searching for collaborators for our first open challenge on energy storage. We are continually scouting and assessing new technologies and will update the co-founder landing page as we bring them online.
What’s in it for co-founders?
- The co-founder team starts with 70% of the shares. (If the technology is very mature due to investments by the tech institute, this could be less.)
- Pre-seed investment if the startup passes the first phase successfully
- Proven nine-month program
- When the time is right, we support you in deal-making and investor connections.
- Interview week after summer holidays: August 22nd
- FasTrackathon: October 12th
- Program Start: October 31st
Read more about the HighTechXL program, the technologies and how to become a co-founder of a deep-tech venture. You can start by filling out the entrepreneur questionnaire, and our team will be in touch at the end of August after the summer holidays.