- This event has passed.
Brabathon Inspiration Session
March 31, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until April 14, 2022
The Brabathon will be the first cross-institutional hackathon in the region of Brabant. In a time frame of 12 hours, the students from different knowledge institutions will work collaboratively on a practical challenge provided by a company. Throughout the challenge, the teams will be mentored by business specialists, company representatives, and teachers. Using the design thinking approach, the teams will generate a solution to the problems and pitch their ideas in front of a professional jury at the end of the day. The winners of the event will be rewarded with a big prize and will get guidance to further develop their ideas. Join the inspiration session 14 april.
Join us in the hackathon to work on real healthcare challenges and create an impact! Together we will collaborate on:
- Improving the patient journey
- Creating a better operating room through gamification and mixed reality
- Improving stroke treatment by decreasing time from disease to treatment
- Creating more sustainable materials for healthcare
- Developing AI algorithms to help treat patients more effectively and efficiently