- This event has passed.
Are you thinking of a startup? Register for the startup course: READY
August 17, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on November 15, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on November 22, 2022 at 6:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 8, 2022
One event on November 8, 2022 at 6:00 pm
READY – LOAD YOUR STARTUP
Part of the Startup Readiness Program
Do you have a brilliant startup idea and want to start your own business? Or would you like to discover what it is like to be a startup founder? Join the ‘READY’ module to develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to validate your startup idea!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
In three sessions, a varied approach with theory, experiments and lively group discussions will teach you what it means to build a startup and how to validate your startup(idea). You will gain insight into your own entrepreneurial skills and develop your entrepreneurial vision. The program is provided by experts in the Brabant startup ecosystem.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- A set of skills that you will constantly need to further develop your startup. Continuous validation is central to this;
- Access to a vast startup ecosystem and a network of like-minded entrepreneurs;
- Free program valued at €5.000.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• Presence and commitment throughout the program;
• Active contribution during the sessions; • Your feedback in order to improve the program.
- TUESDAY, NOV 8 | 6 PM – 9 PM
ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET AND SKILLS
You learn about skills common for successful entrepreneurs, the skills necessary to change your plan and how to develop yourself and your startup.
- TUESDAY, NOV 15 | 6 PM – 9 PM
You will learn how to validate your startup(idea), with a focus on the information which you receive from your potential customers rather than your own assumptions.
- TUESDAY, NOV 22 | 6 PM – 9 PM
You learn to formulate your vision and how to use it. Your vision comes from an idea you are passionate about and you communicate it in a way that attracts and engages others.