Art & AI Hackathon
We invite you to join our art-based workshop + hackathon, during which you will have the opportunity to visualize your ideas with tools for creating AI-generated art. This one-day event is aimed at a broad audience, both people who have no experience working with generative AI tools and those who have used them in the past. The event will consist of:
- a workshop where you will get introduced to an AI image-generator tool
- a hacking session where you shape your idea into a complete “product” using the AI-image generator (e.g. DALLE-2 / DreamStudio)
- roundtable discussion on human and machine creativity
- closing ceremony and awards
You will create an image using an AI image-generator tool. You will be able to submit one image/a series of images or a video. The submitted work will be evaluated by a panel of judges and the best works will be awarded prizes. Participating as an individual or in a team is possible.
- At least 18 years old
- No coding experience is required
The event is a great opportunity to make an art piece and show us your vision and creativity using technology. During the event, you will also meet and have the chance to interact with artists, researchers, and experts from the industry.
Venue and date
The event takes place on the Tilburg University campus (Warandelaan 2, 5037AB, Tilburg) on the 11th of May, 2023 from 10 am until 5 pm.
- Keynote presentation
- Hacking session
- Roundtable discussion
- Closing and Winner announcement
You can enroll to participate by filling out this form by the 1st of May, 2023.
The event is a collaboration between Google Developer Student Club Tilburg University and AI Forward Forum.