Startup Course: Game – FIND YOUR CUSTOMER PROBLEM
December 13 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until November 15, 2022
One event on November 15, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on November 22, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on November 29, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 6, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 13, 2022 at 5:00 pm
GAME – FIND YOUR CUSTOMER PROBLEM
PART OF THE STARTUP READINESS PROGRAM
Do you have a potentially repeatable, scalable startup(idea) and would you like to discover who your customer is? Whether the customer problem is big enough to solve? Then this ‘GAME’ module of the Startup Readiness Program is right for you!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
During 5 sessions spread over 10 weeks, you will learn to conduct customer conversations to achieve deep customer insight. The program is a fast-paced mix of theory, practical assignments and individual coaching. The program is provided by experts in the Brabant startup ecosystem.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- You are going to find your first customer segment that is experiencing the same problem. Continuous validation is central to this;
- Access to a vast startup ecosystem and a network of like-minded entrepreneurs;
- Free program valued at €7.500.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• Your startup (idea) meets the selection criteria of a potentially scalable and repeatable revenue model;
• Presence and commitment throughout the program;
• Active contribution during the sessions.
- TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15 | 5 PM – 8 PM
You will learn how Dutch startups grow, what you can learn from other startups and which activities you should prioritize.
- TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22 | 5 PM – 8 PM
Who is your customer and what are the assumptions? How big is the market and what is your ambition?
- TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29 | 5 PM – 8 PM
How to conduct a good interview, what questions to ask and how to introduce yourself.
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6 | 5 PM – 8 PM
DECISION MAKING UNIT (DMU)
Who is involved in the buying process and how do they influence the buying process. You will learn to identify the problems of those involved.
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13 | 5 PM – 8 PM
CUSTOMER PROBLEM VALIDATION
Which customer segment has the biggest problem, how do you validate this problem? You will learn when your validation is successful.