- This event has passed.
23rd KPN Scaleup Afternoon – Innovating for future growth
June 2 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Get ready to speed date with well-known corporates, investors, startups and scaleups
About this event
On behalf of the teams of KPN Liaison, we welcome you again to our 23rd KPN Scaleup Afternoon – Innovating for Future Growth
The event will be hosted on the 2nd of June 2022, during the Upstream Festival in Rotterdam! More information on this will follow soon.
The program of the event
14:00 – 14.05 Opening
14:05 -14:55 Plenary session with panel about the theme
14.55 – 15.00 Closing of plenary session
15:10 – 15:30 1st round of speeddates
15:35 – 15:55 2nd round of speeddates
15:55 – 16:10 Break
16:10 – 16:30 3rd round of speeddates
16:35 – 16:55 4th round of speeddates
16:55 End of the Scaleup Afternoon
Speed dating information
We will start the event with a plenary opening. Of course, we’ll try our best to make it an interesting and informative session.
After this, you’ll get the opportunity to speed date with KPN, and with other well-known corporates, and investors. Startups & scaleups can indicate with which of the companies they would like to speed date during the ticketing process (Please be aware that we do our best to take your preference into account, but we have limited speed date spots and a selection has to be made).
The following 1) KPN departments 2) corporates and 3) investors will be present:
1) KPN (for startups & scaleups looking for cooperation’s with-, or investments from KPN):
• KPN Ventures: aims to build value-creating partnerships with innovative European technology companies, accelerating innovation and growth by providing access to capital, industry expertise, technical infrastructure, professional network and channels to customers. Focus on early growth-stage investments (series A/B) in European high growth companies with a minimum recurring revenue of 0.5M; looking for investments (industries = IoT, Connected Home, Digital Health, Cyber Security, Networking Technology, Data & Analytics, Cloud Computing)
• KPN Liaison Management: looking for win-win partnerships with scaleups who offer solutions to challenges that KPN is looking answers for, such as 5G solutions, telco network optimization tools, call center solutions, and more; looking for cooperation, POC’s, fresh point of view (industry = all industries)
2) Corporates (for startups & scaleups looking for cooperation’s, Proof of Concepts, or sharing knowledge).
• Aexus: focuses on business development outsourcing for innovative international tech solutions; looking for cooperation, POC’s, sharing knowledge and a fresh point of view (industries = IoT, Health, Cyber Security, AI, AR, 5G)
• Yes!Delft: interested in startups that tackle problems within healthcare and education, and solutions based on AI and Blockchain technology; looking for POC’s, (sharing) knowledge, and a fresh point of view (industries = AI, Blockchain, Healthcare, SocialTech)
• EY: Accounting and Tax firm who supports fast growing companies with accounting and tax related issues. Looking for fast growing companies who want to professionalize their company; looking for cooperation and/or (sharing) knowledge (all industries)
• Elisa telecom: looking for win-win partnerships with scaleups who offer solutions to challenges that Elisa is looking answers for, such as elderly solutions, telco network optimization tools, tracking solutions, and more; looking for cooperation, POC’s, fresh point of view (industry = all industries)
• InnovationQuarter: investing in companies which make technological impact; solely looking for investment opportunities (industries = tech companies from Zuid-Holland, the Netherlands, focusing on IoT, CyberSecurity, AI, Blockchain, Maritime, Deeptech, Health)
• City of Rotterdam (Gemeente Rotterdam): The City of Rotterdam is always looking for new companies that can help with innovations in Rotterdam; looking for cooperation, proof of concept, fresh point of view and/or (sharing) knowledge (industries: IoT, Big Data and Security)
3) Investors (for startups & scaleups looking for investments).
• ABN AMRO: financial institution focusing on matching companies to informal investors; solely looking for investment opportunities (industries = Dutch companies, with scalable businesses; capital needed up to 2 million)
• Eneco Ventures: invests in startups and scaleups in the growth phase throughout North-Western Europe that accelerate the energy transition; looking for investments (industry = IoT)
• Volta Ventures: invests in Benelux-based early-stage software companies; looking for a fresh point of view and investments (industries = enterprise software, SaaS, cyber security, data, AI/ML, B2B companies)
• TIIN Capital: investor for cybersecurity startups; solely looking for investment opportunities (industries = cyber security, privacy, IoT related to security)
• Match-Maker Ventures: aim is to scale scale-ups; looking for cooperation (industries = anything that is relevant for operators and telco’s)
• Health Innovations: invests in startups with a digital health proposition; looking for investments, sharing knowledge & broadening their network (industries = health)
• Social Impact Fund Rotterdam: Social Impact Fonds Rotterdam is a venture capital fund investing in the growth of social enterprises targeting impact (employment creation for people with a distance to the labour market, debt relief and equality of opportunity) in Rotterdam (Rotterdam based or expanding to Rotterdam).
More information on the participating corporates and investors will follow soon.
Interested? Get your ticket on this webpage and join our event!*
*The deadline for the speed dates is May 19th, 2022
Tickets for the plenary part are open until the last day of the event.
We hope you’ll join our online version of the 23rd KPN Scaleup Afternoon
If you can’t attend our event but ordered a ticket, please cancel your registration in eventbrite inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance. If you want your data to be removed from our systems please email: email@example.com
We love Innovation, we love Startups & Scaleups!